This week’s list:
1. BRAD KESELOWSKI—Keselowski finally had a ‘dose’ of reality Tuesday, as he finished outside the top-five for the first time in five races (finished P6). Previous rank: 1.
2. JEFF GORDON — There was no question that Gordon was the driver to beat, as he went on to win his 85th career NSCS race. Previous rank: 4.
3. KYLE BUSCH — Busch experienced the high’s and low’s of Tuesday’s race, he definitely had more low’s than he had high’s, finishing P23. Previous rank: 2.
4. JIMMIE JOHNSON — Johnson battled Gordon for the win with only a few laps to go, eventually coming in P2, not a bad day for the 5-time champion. Previous Rank: 3.
5. MATT KENSETH — ‘Mr. Consistency’ looked to be the driver to beat halfway through the race, but fell through the field afterwards finishing P9. Previous rank: 5.
6. KEVIN HARVICK — Harvick had a fairly quiet, but impressive day Tuesday, finishing P7. Previous rank: 7.
7. CARL EDWARDS — Overall, Edwards had to have been pretty pleased with his Ford, as he was one of the faster ones during the race. Previous rank: 6.
8. KURT BUSCH — Busch has always had success and it showed, as he finished P4. Previous rank: 8.
9. TONY STEWART — This is the race result Stewart had been looking for, as he is just one more race from being secured in the Chase. Previous rank: 11.
10. RYAN NEWMAN — Wasn’t one of Newman’s strongest finishes, but at least he knows he’s in the Chase. Previous rank: 9.
11. DALE EARNHARDT JR. — Was an average day for Junior, who was probably thrilled to hear about Bowyer’s woes. Previous rank: 10.
12. DENNY HAMLIN — It has been a very long month for Hamlin, but he secured another great finish for the second week in a row. Previous rank: 14.
13. GREG BIFFLE — Biffle had a very quiet day, finishing P12. Previous rank: 13.
14. AJ ALLMENDINGER — The ‘Dinger once again earns another top-15 finish- there has to be an award for that, right? Previous rank: 16.
15. PAUL MENARD —Menard’s top-20 finish was somewhat ‘satisfying’, but the thought of not making the Chase- not so much. Previous rank: 15.
16. KASEY KAHNE — A very fast car for Kahne, but the finish wasn’t anything to write home about. Previous rank: 17.
17. CLINT BOWYER — Any hope Bowyer had of making the Chase quickly ended, as Juan Pablo Montoya contributed to his ‘ruined’ day. Previous rank: 12.
18. MARCOS AMBROSE — I was really impressed with Ambrose’s run, even if he finished P21. Previous rank: Unranked.
19. JOEY LOGANO — Wasn’t an impressive day for Logano, but a consistent one, as he finished P24. Previous rank: 20.
20. JEFF BURTON — How about Burton? A P13 finish earned him a spot in this weeks top-20 power rankings. Previous rank: Unranked.